Monday, June 20, 2011

"Swine Time" with Abuelita J.

"Abuelita J!  Again with pork?!?" I hear you say.  To that I reply, "Fine then, be that way, I'll throw it away because it's not good enough for you.  Then I'll sit here, in the dark, alone, waiting to die, while you kill yourself with fast food."

Seriously though, I love the piggie flesh.  Swine is divine.  Plus I'm skipping class because frankly I'd rather clean my kitchen and cook than schlep through the heat to sit in a class I don't want to take for two hours then schlep back.  Plus I don't have work today.  Winning.

Gonna take another crack at the verde, this time using more chiles, nopales, tomatillos, ginger, and a little from column A and a little from column B.

Here's the process of making the verde sauce.  I'm trying something different and cooking it separately from the pork so I can do different things to the pork.



No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!