- Blood into Wine a docu about former Tool frontman Maynard opening up his own vineyard. Potentially pretty good.
- Valhalla Rising (2009) Mads Mikkelsen stars in this Viking/supernatural/horror/action movie. Why wouldn't I want to see this? I really hope this doesn't disappoint.
- The Good, The Bad, the Weird (2008) a Korean weird Western set in the Manchurian desert. I'm in for a penny.
- Whispering Corridors (1998) I'm looking forward to this late 90s (now classic) Korean murder mystery about a new teacher investigating the "suicides" of students. At least it won't have most of the tired tropes that ended up plaguing Asian horror cinema of the 00s (hopefully).
- Sweet Land (2005) A quiet period piece set in the 1920s about Scandinavians in Minnesota.
- Alix Lambert's The Mark of Cain (2000) a docu about Russian prison tattoos.
There are also a truckload of other movies but nothing really worth writing home about.