Wow, the majority of critics on metacritic.com did not like The Unborn. Personally I liked it, hell I liked it more than most of the Hollywood horror releases lately.
I have to say that The Unborn actually startled me in several parts. Okay, startled is an understatement. In one part the chick in the movie screamed, the monster screamed, I screamed, this in turn startled Amanda as she was coming out of the bathroom so she screamed then the cats were freaked out.
Is The Unborn top notch horror? No. It's Rogue Pictures which is barely a notch above Dimension Films or Lions Gate. Is it good for a Wednesday night during the summer? Hell's yes.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- Inglourious Basterds - Second Viewing review
- Inglourious Basterds - the Soundtrack (2009)
- Inglourious Basterds (2009) Dir. Quentin Tarantino...
- Viva Pinata (2006)
- A moment of self-reflection...
- Brief movie reviews on Lost Souls, Chocolate, Shut...
- Basic Instinct (1992) Dir. Paul Verhoeven
- Many, many, many thanks to BC3 for this!
- Step Brothers (2009) Dir. Adam McKay
- The Unborn (2009) Dir. David Goyer
- Fallout 3 - Mothership Zeta (2009) XBOX 360 DLC
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2008 (170)