Friday, August 07, 2009

The Unborn (2009) Dir. David Goyer

Wow, the majority of critics on metacritic.com did not like The Unborn. Personally I liked it, hell I liked it more than most of the Hollywood horror releases lately.

I have to say that The Unborn actually startled me in several parts. Okay, startled is an understatement. In one part the chick in the movie screamed, the monster screamed, I screamed, this in turn startled Amanda as she was coming out of the bathroom so she screamed then the cats were freaked out.

Is The Unborn top notch horror? No. It's Rogue Pictures which is barely a notch above Dimension Films or Lions Gate. Is it good for a Wednesday night during the summer? Hell's yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!