Please allow me to preface this review by stating - I do not enjoy Will Farrell movies nor his SNL characters. Not a single one. I can barely tolerate him, only a little more than Dane Cook or Carlos Mencia.
That being said...
Step Brothers was fucking funny. Rather, the first half is awesome and the second half has to dick around with a plot. The first half is so funny I nearly threw up. Amanda had to check on me several times.
Farrell and Riley act like psychotic man-boys and it makes me laugh. There are two sequences in particular that make me laugh just thinking about them - the sleep walking scene in particular.
I think the high point for me though is Mary Steenburgen swearing.
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- Inglourious Basterds - Second Viewing review
- Inglourious Basterds - the Soundtrack (2009)
- Inglourious Basterds (2009) Dir. Quentin Tarantino...
- Viva Pinata (2006)
- A moment of self-reflection...
- Brief movie reviews on Lost Souls, Chocolate, Shut...
- Basic Instinct (1992) Dir. Paul Verhoeven
- Many, many, many thanks to BC3 for this!
- Step Brothers (2009) Dir. Adam McKay
- The Unborn (2009) Dir. David Goyer
- Fallout 3 - Mothership Zeta (2009) XBOX 360 DLC
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2008 (170)