Friday, August 07, 2009

Step Brothers (2009) Dir. Adam McKay

Please allow me to preface this review by stating - I do not enjoy Will Farrell movies nor his SNL characters. Not a single one. I can barely tolerate him, only a little more than Dane Cook or Carlos Mencia.

That being said...

Step Brothers was fucking funny. Rather, the first half is awesome and the second half has to dick around with a plot. The first half is so funny I nearly threw up. Amanda had to check on me several times.

Farrell and Riley act like psychotic man-boys and it makes me laugh. There are two sequences in particular that make me laugh just thinking about them - the sleep walking scene in particular.

I think the high point for me though is Mary Steenburgen swearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!