Thursday, March 26, 2009

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (2009) DS Lite

GTA: Chinatown Wars is completely and totally awesome. I don't know what kind of mumbo jumbo Rockstar Leeds wove to get Liberty City crammed into the DS Lite but damn it, they did it. I could totally goob out about the game and how it's a masterpiece of the DS and OMG it is soooooo awesome but you guys know how much I love Rockstar games.

Two things I do have to say:

  1. Liberty City - the current GTA IV incarnation - has been perfectly scaled down to the DS. All the parts of the city - except for Alderney - are in the game. Having spent *cough* a few hundred hours driving around L.C. on the XBOX 360 has made finding my way around in GTA: CW quite a bit easier.
  2. GTA:CW is intuitively interactive. The DS is an excellent format for this game. Zipping through the PDA, searching for information, and simply tooling around the "mini-games".

GTA:CW is great. If I didn't have GTAIV: TLAD and Puzzle Quest: Galactrix to take up my time I'd be playing GTA: CW right now. Of course there's this whole going to work and school thing and tests I should be focusing on.

By the by:

You heard it here first: I bet you that GTA:CW is going to be the template for the new DLC for GTA IV. Yeah, it's that expansive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!