Friday, October 10, 2008

Pinche mathematicos y Friday update.

It's a good thing my areas of expertise are History and English because I can barely manage a D in math. On the upside I am now doing financial math so it makes sense - like I joke, "As long as there is a dollar sign involved I can figure it out."

Otherwise classes are going well. American History is trucking along - hopefully we'll get past the American Revolution soon. I've never been a big fan of the Founding Fathers and birth of our Nation, etc., etc., etc., I've never really had much interest in it. I think my interests lay more along the lines of the Age of Exploration and misc. military history but we'll see where my studies take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!