Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I can't explain why this irks me so much.

from: I Am Bored
Dear readers, I have to comment on this fucking thing.  I remember when Insane Clown Posse was a fucking joke in the early-mid 90s.  I just don't get it, Detroit has put out good music since the city lost Motown.  But this, this isn't even white trash.  This is like some kind of devolved post-apocalyptic sub-human gang roving the streets of Detroit fighting over scraps of rancid dog meat. 




This is just bad music.  They must put lead in Faygo.  I don't have the slightest idea of how to comprehend ICP or Juggalos or this entire subculture.  Nor can I even comprehend their Shangri-La album "wherein the group embraced God, positivity and the ways of paradise and warned that "the end consumes us all." Derrrrr Wha?

I might have to watch The Family Underground documentary to suss out more about these people.  I mean, I can intellectualize white power fanatics, Prussian Blue fans (white nationalists), Heritage not Hate, Dirty South, and various genres of metal but dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!