Monday, July 12, 2010

Impending kitchen madness or A Man, a Plan, a Pan...Panama!

Here's my hypothetical meal list for after my next grocery store trip:

  1. Meatloaf with a combo of pork, ground beef, and chorizo. I might make a huge batch and turn some of the meat into meatballs and freeze them for when I want meatball subs.
  2. With those leftovers (chopped up) I will make rice.  Om nom nom nom.
  3. With those leftovers I will make stuffed peppers.
Additionally, I am thinking:
  • Grilled bbq tofu with some form of noodly goodness.
  • Sausage and kraut.
  • Gazpacho
  • Cucumber soup with fresh dill
  • Carne guisada
  • Fried rice with mirepoix, cooked salt pork, and I want to add some nuts but I can't think of which
  • Homemade mustard
  • Salad Nicoise with grilled salmon
Any suggestions, questions, or comments are welcome.  I'm also on the look out for your favorite summer dishes.  Hope you all are in good health and spirits and enduring the heat as well you can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!