- Bessler is up to lvl 32, has a tiger named Mittens and a giant snapper turtle named Tabasco.
- I have taken to wandering the highways and byways
- I joined The Followers of Eli, a 244 member guild that's got some pretty reasonable folks in it.
- I got the living bejebbus scared out of me by my first encounter with a Horde faction member. I was running through Westfall and ran over the crest of a hill. There was a big gnarly looking dude on a big gnarly looking mount. fortunately he just menaced me and didn't turn me into dead.
- I am thinking of starting a new character, possibly Horde. I dunno...
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
A quick update on my WoW travels. I promise I will post some real posts ASAP (probably about Dragon Age)...
Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ▼ February (7)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (170)