Last night I cleaned out my misc quest queue except for a quest to fight a dragon in case someone comes over and wants to see me fight a dra...
You're probably wondering why I am doing a TV review post, or you might not be, *shrug*. As many of you regular readers may know (or RL...
One of our favorite scream queens here at HYR, Jamie Lee Curtis. Still one hell of a good looking woman, must be all that activia s...
HYR poster TiNK asked me if I would help cook for her mother's birthday so I said, "Yeah, sure." I wanted to something reall...
Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (160)
- ► 2011 (179)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (142)
- Chromehounds (2006) - Initial thoughts.
- Rise (2007) dir. Sebastian Gutierrez
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village, Elder Sc...
- It's funny because it's true.
- 007 and the modicum of chillax: first look at the ...
- Netflix & XBOX Live or how I pooped on myself even...
- Movie Review Query Engine or how I just pooped on ...
- The Brave One (2007) Dir. Neil Jordan
- Upcoming games I think I will purchase...or rent.....
- The Long Kinda Sorta Maybe Good Friday.
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull...
- Monday: Weekend recap, assorted news, updates, and...
- Look what we have to work with.
- Turning Point: Fall of Liberty demo, Burnout Parad...
- ▼ February (15)