Saturday, January 19, 2008

"I pray to Shiva - Please, let me die."





How's that for a flashback? I first saw it in '96 and it warped my fragile little mind. Thanks, Mike! What is kind of strange is watching EBN's videos and they are still pertinent. Y'know what with the war and everything.


Still busy at work but I had to make a post. Check out this trailer. If you've seen it already you'll understand my excitement:






Oh. Hells. Yes. The other day I was shipping books and chatting with Mark and said, "I wonder what Neil Marshall's been doin'?" Apparently he has been making awesome. Sheer and total awesome. Comes out March 14th. I can't wait.
There's more assorted news and reviews coming down the line but that'll have to wait until I get a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!