Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reviews pending! Movies! Huzzah! Old and New!

Finally Deathwatch has come to netflix instant download!  A supernatural thriller set in the trenches of World War I.  I'm pretty excited to watch this.  I don't think enough is done with World War I these days, in any form of "entertainment".  Hopefully this movie delivers the goods.

Since one of my movie buddies has never seen Hellraiser or Hellraiser II (my favorite of the two) and we recently watched Candyman and Lord of Illusions I figured it's time for her to watch those two classics.  Now it's going to be the first time I've watched them in maybe about a decade so I figured I'd put together a retro-review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!