Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday. Trailers! Updates! Mega post(s)!

I'm not sure how you folks feel about several updates or one massive tsunami of awesome - maybe some feedback would be nice *cough* *hint* *cough*.

First out of the gate:















I'm a little behind on my game trailers but we watched two of the above last night. I've been hearing good things about Army of Two over the last couple of weeks. Apparently if you put your partner in danger and just generally act recklessly the AI will start to refuse to work with you and won't have your back in a firefight. However if you play smart then the AI will like you and go the extra yard. What that extra yard is I'm not sure but it probably doesn't involve candles, a bubblebath, and whale music.

More news after lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!