Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Red Star finally released and a MMORPG set in Rome?

I played a demo for The Red Star - a sci-fi arcade styled shooter with Russians running everything - about a million years ago. It was pretty fun but not really my cup of tea. I've never had the skills needed to succeed at games like Gauntlet, Contra, or Shinobi. Yes I suck at those games. This game looks like it would rip off one of my arms and beat me to death with it. Here's the official site. At the very least the universe looks awesome.

Yes, there is going to be an MMO set in Rome titled Gods & Heroes. No Amanda they don't speak Latin but I'm sure there's some Latin fanboys wishing it was in Latin. It could be cool. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Um... yeah. I... I want to play it. And... and I wish it was in Latin. *hides*

    ReplyDelete

generated by sloganizer.net

Greatest Hits

Blog Archive (s) It's like a Wayback Machine!