For a quick run down of my first week at the learnatorium:
- History is my major. The two classes I am taking are pretty good. My Western Civ class is a blast. I plan to take every class Professor Malpass offers - including a Summer Class about Vikings.
- In the fifteen-ish years since I have taken a Math class I have not improved in the least.
- I like to sit in the library taking lots of notes about lots of stuff. Primarily the history of the slave trade.
- I have adopted the phrase, "You know what's interesting?" Apparently I've said it so much that Amanda has turned into a joke.
- The Reformation kicked ass.
- I am old and cranky.
- I am at high risk for turning into a know it all. I will do my best not to say, "Actually..."
- Moxie likes to help me study and take notes primarily by sitting on whatever I am reading and/or chewing on my pen.
More news to follow. Hope all of you are well.